Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Backing up Your Google Drive

Why should you back up your Google Drive?
  • Are you afraid that you might lose all your important work you've done in Google Drive.
  • Leaving MJSD and have documents you want to still have access to?
  • Worried that someone might hack into your account and delete/trash your hard work?
If these thoughts have ever crossed your mind, here are some simple ways to back up your Google Drive. This is like insurance. You hope you never have to use it, but just in case you do, you were wise enough to make a backup.

Click HERE to read how to download your Google Docs to your personal computer or to a jump drive.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me. Pop over to these guys: How To Lock Files Business Using Your Childhood Memories.

    ReplyDelete