The Google Form asks the students for their first name, last name, class hour, assignment name and the assignment link/web address.
Want to create a Turn It In form? Click HERE to find step by step directions with pictures.
Benefits of this tool:
- Your email and Google Drive are not cluttered with student work shared with you using Google Folders
- You can sort the submissions by the student's name, class hour or assignment name.
- The submissions are time stamped so you'll know when a student hands in their homework.
- As you assign more assignments you can add their names to the Turn It In form.
- For this to work, the student has to make sure their assignment isn't marked as private. To make sure of this, when clicking the blue Share button in the top right corner in Google items to get the web address of the assignment, the students can then click "Change" to change the visibility of their assignment.
- The visibility option the students want to pick is Anyone with the Link. Click Save and then copy that new web address to put in the Turn It In form.